Webinar Fee: $30
This one session, two hour webinar delves deep into the incredibly important skill sets associated with effective and efficient decision-making and problem-solving.
The processes involved in problem-solving and decision-making are closely related to the processes involved in creative and critical thinking. Thus, this webinar, while not required to do so, is a logical next step to take after participating in the webinar ―Creative and Critical Thinking. Individual versus group thinking, reverse brainstorming, mind-traps, and trade off methods are just some of the tools covered in this fun and informative webinar.
No textbook is required and a downloadable workbook will be provided. You will need a computer, internet connection, and a phone.
Specific Webinar Learning Objectives Include:
- Learn the seven steps to effective group problem solving
- Understand why using a process is critical
- Know the amount of time to spend in the “problem space” versus the “solution space”
- Understand the range of decision-making tools available to you
- Understand the types of pitfalls frequently encountered when making decisions
- Understand the importance of concrete and specific implementation plans