Leading at the Speed of Trust (Franklin Covey)
Three 3-hour Live Webinar (Total of 9 Hours)*
Course Fee: $75
Required Material: Participant kit, included in course fee and provided by MAT.
The Speed of Trust Practice helps organizations better manage change and create high-performing teams that are agile, collaborative, innovative, and engaged. Trust is not merely a soft, social virtue: rather, trust is a pragmatic, hard edged, economic, and actionable asset that you can create. There is a compelling business case for trust. Teams and organizations that operate with high trust significantly out-perform teams and organizations with low trust – this has been proven in dozens of studies, across a multitude of industries and sectors.
This 3 part webinar series will takes place over the course of 3 consecutive weeks. Participants will join their facilitator for weekly installments.
Participants in this webinar will:
- Discuss how trust and engagement are key drivers of business.
- Review the Speed of Trust content.
- Explore how to increase employee engagement through real and sustainable culture change.
- Examine the benefits of an engaged workforce.
- Demonstrate how our methodology can solve organizational problems.
- Explain the measurable economic benefits of implementing a high-trust culture.
*Due to the nature of this course schedule and the need to provide students with participant packets, all course drops must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the first webinar in the series. Participation in all sessions is required and covered by course fee.