The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Franklin Covey)
Four Live Webinars (Total of 14 Hours)*
Course Fee: $85
Required Material: Participant kit, included in course fee and provided by MAT.
Training that helps your organization achieve sustained superior results by focusing on making individuals and leaders more effective. Participants gain hands-on experience, applying timeless principles that yield greater productivity, improved communication, strengthened relationships, increased influence, and laser-like focus on critical priorities.
This 4 part webinar series will takes place over the course of 4 consecutive weeks. Participants will join their facilitator for weekly installments.
Participants will learn to:
- Focus and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can’t.
- Define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work.
- Prioritize and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
- Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefit.
*Due to the nature of this course schedule and the need to provide students with participant packets, all course drops must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the first webinar in the series. Participation in all sessions is required and covered by course fee.