The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity (Franklin Covey)
Three Live Webinars (Total of 6 Hours)*
Course Fee: $65
Required Material: Participant kit, included in course fee and provided by MAT.
Supported by science and years of experience in time management, this solution not only produces a measurable increase in daily productivity, but also provides a renewed sense of engagement and accomplishment.
THE 5 CHOICES
- Choice 1: Act on the Important; Don’t React to the Urgent – How to discern the important from the less and not important. How to increase your ROM (Return on the Moment) in the midst of fierce distractions.
- Choice 2: Go For Extraordinary; Don’t Settle for Ordinary – How to guide your decision making through a framework of what success looks like in your current most important roles.
- Choice 3: Schedule the Big Rocks, Don’t Sort Gravel – Tips and Tools to plan weekly and daily to execute with excellence on the most important things.
- Choice 4: Rule Your Technology; Don’t Let it Rule You – Need we say more? Make technology work for you, not against you. Turn your technology into a productivity engine.
- Choice 5: Fuel Your Fire, Don’t Burn Out – Simple yet critical ways to increase energy so you can think clearly, make good decisions and feel more accomplished at the end of every day.
Participants learn to apply a process that will dramatically increase their ability to achieve their highest priorities in the midst of unprecedented distractions. The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity combines timeless principles with current neuroscience research to help better manage decisions, attention and energy to consistently make choices that give the greatest return on time.
*Due to the nature of this course schedule and the need to provide students with participant packets, all course drops must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the first webinar in the series. Participation in all sessions is required and covered by course fee.