Participation in all three sessions is required.
Project Management Essentials (Franklin Covey) (PME-101)
Three Live Webinars (Total of 5 hours and 15 minutes)
Course Fee: $65
Required Material: Participant kit, included in course fee and provided by MAT.
This illuminating three session webinar provides an introduction to project and workload management. Designed for those with no previous project management training.
This webinar encourages attendees to focus on their own current projects for a truly hands-on experience. The session is ideal for those with no previous project management training, as well as those who are taking on an increasing number of project-oriented assignments.
You Will Learn To:
Understand that consistent project success depends on processes and people.
- Implement Four Foundational Behaviors that inspire their team members to execute with excellence.
- Identify a project’s stakeholders.
- Establish clear and measurable project outcomes.
- Create a well-defined project scope statement.
- Identify, assess, and manage project schedule.
- Hold team members accountable to project plans.
- Conduct consistent team accountability sessions.
- Create a clear communication plan around their project that includes regular project status reports and project changes.
- Reward and recognize the contributions of project team members.
- Formally close projects by documenting lessons learned.
*Due to the nature of this course schedule and the need to provide students with participant packets, all course drops must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the first webinar in the series. Participation in all sessions is required and covered by course fee.