Leading Across Generations (Franklin Covey)
A single, two hour webinar
Course Fee: $50
Required Material: Participant kit included in course fee and provided by MAT. Student will also receive a copy of the text, “Sticking Points.”
Your Leaders Leverage the Differences Between Generations?
For the first time in history, there are four distinct generations in the workforce: Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, and Millennials…all with their own perspectives, styles, and expectations. Unfortunately, where there are differences, often there are conflicts. What if leaders could leverage the differences between generations instead of just eliminating conflict?
Great Leaders Tap Into the Unique Contributions of Each Generation FranklinCovey’s Leading Across Generations gives leaders a profound understanding of the differences among generations. But great leaders don’t just understand the differences, they also recognize the importance of putting those differences to work in finding more creative solutions to problems; fostering robust, productive dialog; and engaging team members in giving their highest and best contributions. Much more than a “conflict resolution” program, participants in the Leading Across Generations program will:
- Gain an understanding of the specific differences between the four generations in today’s workforce.
- Discover how stereotyping hinders communication and engagement.
- Resolve the Sticking Points where one generation’s style or perspective is likely to conflict with those of another generation.
- Explore different Sticking Points scenarios using the included reference cards to find solutions.
- Learn how to engage the “whole person” in helping team members from every generation apply their unique talents and contribution.
- Know how to conduct a “Whole-Person Engagement Conversation” to identify areas for improving engagement.
- Follow a powerful 21-day implementation plan to put their new understanding of the generations into practice.